In order to be fair to both the buyer and the seller, we cannot adjust any order prices, as all sales are final. In the ticket industry, there is constant change when it comes to the market price for any event that is completely outside of TickPick’s control, and some event prices may hold steady from the time tickets go on sale right up until the event begins, while others could see a decrease or increase in pricing leading up to the event. We cannot refund a buyer the difference in price if they get lower, just as we cannot charge the buyer more than what they agreed to pay for their order if the prices were to increase as the event gets closer.
Articles in this section
- Who determines the price of tickets?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I negotiate prices with sellers?
- Will ticket prices drop if I wait to buy?
- The price of tickets has decreased since I made my purchase – can I exchange my tickets or get a refund or discount on my original order?
- Does TickPick offer any promotions or discounts?
- I made a purchase using the wrong credit or debit card. Can I change cards?
- I see the same tickets posted for sale on another marketplace, why is that so?