In order to be fair to both the buyer and the seller, we cannot adjust any order prices, and all sales are final. In the ticket industry, there is constant change when it comes to the market price for an event, which is outside of TickPick’s control. Some event prices may remain consistent from when tickets go on sale right up until the event begins, while others could see a decrease or increase in pricing leading up to the event. We cannot refund a buyer the difference in price if they get lower, just as we cannot charge the buyer more for their order if the prices were to increase.
Articles in this section
- Does TickPick Charge Any Sales Tax?
- Who determines the price of tickets?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I negotiate ticket prices with sellers?
- Will ticket prices drop if I wait to buy?
- Ticket prices have decreased since I made my purchase – can I exchange my tickets or get a refund or discount on my original order?
- Does TickPick offer any promotions or discounts?
- I made a purchase using the wrong credit or debit card. Can I change cards?
- Why do I see the same tickets posted for sale on another marketplace?