The only times you would ever pay anything above the listed price per ticket on TickPick is if tickets are set for a local pickup in which there is a $5 delivery fee or had to ship via FedEx, in which case you would be charged a one-time FedEx fee that will pay for the cost of a shipping label. The standard FedEx 2-day shipping fee is $10.99, while the overnight shipping fee is $15.99.
Articles in this section
- Who determines the price of tickets?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I negotiate prices with sellers?
- Will ticket prices drop if I wait to buy?
- The price of tickets has decreased since I made my purchase – can I exchange my tickets or get a refund or discount on my original order?
- Does TickPick offer any promotions or discounts?
- I made a purchase using the wrong credit or debit card. Can I change cards?
- I see the same tickets posted for sale on another marketplace, why is that so?