The only time you would ever pay anything above the listed price per ticket on TickPick is if tickets had to ship via FedEx, in which case you would be charged a one-time FedEx fee that will pay for the cost of a shipping label. The standard FedEx 2-day shipping fee is $10.99, while the overnight shipping fee is $15.99.
Articles in this section
- Who determines the price of tickets?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I negotiate prices with sellers?
- Will ticket prices drop if I wait to buy?
- The price of tickets has decreased since I made my purchase – can I exchange my tickets or get a refund or discount on my original order?
- Does TickPick offer any promotions or discounts?
- I made a purchase using the wrong credit or debit card. Can I change cards?
- I see the same tickets posted for sale on another marketplace, why is that so?