The vast majority of tickets sold on the secondary ticket market come from professional ticket brokers who list their inventory across numerous market places and use software that can within seconds remove their listings on all other sites once their tickets sell in order to avoid tickets selling to multiple buyers. For this reason, it’s not uncommon to come across the same set of tickets on another market place besides TickPick. Just remember, TickPick has no buyer fees unlike other marketplaces out there, so you’ll always pay less for the same exact ticket that you may see anywhere else!
Articles in this section
- Who determines the price of tickets?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I negotiate prices with sellers?
- Will ticket prices drop if I wait to buy?
- The price of tickets has decreased since I made my purchase – can I exchange my tickets or get a refund or discount on my original order?
- Does TickPick offer any promotions or discounts?
- I made a purchase using the wrong credit or debit card. Can I change cards?
- I see the same tickets posted for sale on another marketplace, why is that so?