The vast majority of tickets sold on the secondary ticket market come from professional ticket brokers who list their inventory across numerous marketplaces and use software that can remove their listings on all other sites once their tickets sell, which prevents the tickets from selling to multiple buyers. For this reason, it’s not uncommon to come across the same set of tickets on another marketplace in addition to TickPick. Just remember, TickPick has no buyer fees unlike other marketplaces out there, so you’ll always pay less for the same ticket that you may see elsewhere!
Articles in this section
- Who determines the price of tickets?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I negotiate ticket prices with sellers?
- Will ticket prices drop if I wait to buy?
- Ticket prices have decreased since I made my purchase – can I exchange my tickets or get a refund or discount on my original order?
- Does TickPick offer any promotions or discounts?
- I made a purchase using the wrong credit or debit card. Can I change cards?
- Why do I see the same tickets posted for sale on another marketplace?