Some venues, especially theaters, have “even/odd” seating, meaning that any consecutive odd seats will be together and vice versa for even seat numbers. If your event is GA (General Admission), tickets often will still have seat numbers displayed on them; however, this is only for inventory purposes as any GA tickets are not seats.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my tickets after placing an order?
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets and will this give me problems at my event?
- My tickets are not consecutive seats, are they still guaranteed together?
- My tickets are different from what I ordered. What next?
- Can I receive my tickets any sooner than what was disclosed before my purchase or confirmation email?
- Why did the delivery method of my tickets change?
- My tickets were lost, destroyed, and/or stolen. Can I have new ones resent?
- I received my tickets, but they are a few rows closer than my original tickets. Are my tickets still valid?
- Do I need my TickPick order number to get inside any event or venue?