No, you will not need your TickPick order number to get inside an event. Depending on the venue and event, you will be able to access your electronic tickets from the TickPick Mobile App to have the barcodes scanned for entry into the venue. If you have any questions on whether or not your tickets will be compatible with the TickPick App, please contact our support team.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets and will this give me problems at my event?
- My tickets are not consecutive seats, are they still guaranteed together?
- My tickets are different from what I ordered. What next?
- Can I receive my tickets any sooner than what was disclosed before my purchase or confirmation email?
- Why did the delivery method of my tickets change?
- My tickets were lost, destroyed, and/or stolen. Can I have new ones resent?
- I received my tickets, but they are a few rows closer than my original tickets. Are my tickets still valid?
- Do I need my TickPick order number to get inside any event or venue?