No, you will not need your TickPick order number to get inside an event. Depending on the venue and event, you will be able to access your electronic tickets from the TickPick Mobile App to have the barcodes scanned for entry into the venue. If you have any questions on whether or not your tickets will be compatible with the TickPick App, please contact our support team.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my tickets after placing an order?
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets and will that be a problem at my event?
- My tickets are not consecutive seats, are they still guaranteed together?
- What do I do if my tickets are different from what I ordered?
- Can I receive my tickets sooner than what was disclosed in the seller notes/confirmation email?
- Why did the delivery method on my order change?
- My tickets have been misplaced (lost, destroyed, stolen, etc.). Can I have new tickets resent?
- I received my tickets, but they are a few rows closer than my original tickets. Are my tickets correct?
- Do I need my TickPick order number to get into an event?