In some circumstances, the seller might upgrade your tickets to a closer row; however, your tickets will still be valid for entry and this upgrade would be complimentary.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my tickets after placing an order?
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets and will that be a problem at my event?
- My tickets are not consecutive seats, are they still guaranteed together?
- What do I do if my tickets are different from what I ordered?
- Can I receive my tickets sooner than what was disclosed in the seller notes/confirmation email?
- Why did the delivery method on my order change?
- My tickets have been misplaced (lost, destroyed, stolen, etc.). Can I have new tickets resent?
- I received my tickets, but they are a few rows closer than my original tickets. Are my tickets correct?
- Do I need my TickPick order number to get into an event?