In rare circumstances, the seller might have upgraded your tickets to a closer row; however, your tickets will still be valid for entry and this upgrade would be at no additional charge.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my tickets after placing an order?
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets and will this give me problems at my event?
- My tickets are not consecutive seats, are they still guaranteed together?
- My tickets are different from what I ordered. What next?
- Can I receive my tickets any sooner than what was disclosed before my purchase or confirmation email?
- Why did the delivery method of my tickets change?
- My tickets were lost, destroyed, and/or stolen. Can I have new ones resent?
- I received my tickets, but they are a few rows closer than my original tickets. Are my tickets still valid?
- Do I need my TickPick order number to get inside any event or venue?