There are numerous factors to explain why a delivery method might have changed on an order, such as the team or venue forcing it upon the seller without their previous knowledge after the point at which the seller originally listed their tickets for sale as a particular delivery method. For this reason, TickPick guarantees the on-time delivery of all tickets purchased through our site, but not the delivery method. Although we understand that hard copy tickets can be nice souvenirs or that mobile tickets can be very convenient, we cannot promise the type of delivery at checkout will still be the same at the time they are able to deliver the tickets for your order.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my tickets after placing an order?
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets and will this give me problems at my event?
- My tickets are not consecutive seats, are they still guaranteed together?
- My tickets are different from what I ordered. What next?
- Can I receive my tickets any sooner than what was disclosed before my purchase or confirmation email?
- Why did the delivery method of my tickets change?
- My tickets were lost, destroyed, and/or stolen. Can I have new ones resent?
- I received my tickets, but they are a few rows closer than my original tickets. Are my tickets still valid?
- Do I need my TickPick order number to get inside any event or venue?