There are a number of factors that can cause the delivery method to change on an order, such as the team or venue making the change after the seller has already sold the tickets. For this reason, TickPick guarantees the on-time delivery of all tickets purchased through our site, but not the delivery method. Although we understand that hard stock tickets can be nice souvenirs or that mobile tickets can be very convenient, we cannot promise the type of delivery at checkout will still be the same when the seller is able to deliver the tickets for your order.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my tickets after placing an order?
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets and will that be a problem at my event?
- My tickets are not consecutive seats, are they still guaranteed together?
- What do I do if my tickets are different from what I ordered?
- Can I receive my tickets sooner than what was disclosed in the seller notes/confirmation email?
- Why did the delivery method on my order change?
- My tickets have been misplaced (lost, destroyed, stolen, etc.). Can I have new tickets resent?
- I received my tickets, but they are a few rows closer than my original tickets. Are my tickets correct?
- Do I need my TickPick order number to get into an event?