The “Best Deal” filter combines both the price of the tickets, as well as the quality of the seat location (see "Seat Rating") for listings still available to purchase for an event. This filter will sort the tickets to show the best "bang-for-your-buck".
Articles in this section
- Can I add multiple listings into a shopping cart?
- How do I know if my order was placed?
- I am receiving an error message at checkout when trying to make a purchase.
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Best Seat” filter?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Best Deal” determined?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Seat Rating” determined?
- Where can I buy a parking pass on the event page?
- Why can't I select the amount of tickets I need in some listings?
- Where can I find out my ticket delivery method prior to placing an order?
- How long are tickets listed leading up to an event?