The “Seat Rating” groups sections within a venue into a 1-5 star rating depending on location, with 5 being the best and 1 being the worst. This filter is a great tool to get an idea for some of the best sections in which to sit within a venue. The price of a listing has no impact on the seat rating, as it is strictly based on location.
Articles in this section
- Can I add multiple listings into a shopping cart?
- How do I know if my order was placed?
- I am receiving an error message at checkout when trying to make a purchase.
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Best Seat” filter?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Best Deal” determined?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Seat Rating” determined?
- Where can I buy a parking pass on the event page?
- Why can't I select the amount of tickets I need in some listings?
- Where can I find out my ticket delivery method prior to placing an order?
- How long are tickets listed leading up to an event?