It depends, but tickets listed by professional ticket brokers will usually be available until at least the start of an event (depending on inventory), and in most cases after the event has already started. To ensure that you will get your tickets with plenty of time before the event, we advise you to purchase your tickets in advance.
Articles in this section
- Can I add multiple listings into a shopping cart?
- How do I know if my order was placed?
- I am receiving an error message at checkout when trying to make a purchase.
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Best Seat” filter?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Best Deal” determined?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Seat Rating” determined?
- Where can I buy a parking pass on the event page?
- Why can't I select the amount of tickets I need in some listings?
- Where can I find out my ticket delivery method prior to placing an order?
- How long are tickets listed leading up to an event?