"General Admission" or "GA" is a section in which there are no assigned seats. Typically, these sections are "Standing Room Only" (SRO), or at some venues, lawn seating, and there are no physical seats.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I see the seat numbers for certain ticket listings?
- If the seller provides seat numbers in the seller notes, how do I know which seats I'll be getting if I'm not purchasing the entire block of tickets in the listing?
- Will my seats be together?
- Will I receive the higher or lower seat numbers in a ticket listing if I don't buy all of the seats?
- What is a “lawn” seat?
- Where can I find the “seller notes” on a ticket listing?
- What does it mean if the tickets are “obstructed view” or “limited view”?
- Who determines if a ticket is considered an “obstructed” or “limited” view?
- If I make two separate orders for tickets in the same section and row, will they be together?
- What is the difference between an “instant download” and an “E-ticket”?