“GA” or also known as “General Admission” is an event or section where there are no physical assigned seats. Typically, these sections or events are standing room only, or at some venues, lawn seating. “SRO” means “standing room only” and essentially the same as a “GA” section, where there are no physical seats for an event.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I see the seat numbers for certain ticket listings?
- If the seller provides seat numbers in the seller notes, how do I know what number seats I will be receiving if I am not purchasing the entire block of tickets in the specific listing?
- Will my seats be together?
- Will I receive the higher or lower seat numbers in a ticket listing?
- What is a “lawn” seat?
- Where can I find the “seller notes” on a ticket listing?
- What does it mean if the tickets are “obstructed view” or “limited view”?
- Who determines if a ticket is considered an “obstructed” or “limited” view?
- If I make two separate orders for tickets in the same section and row, will they be together?
- What is the difference between an “instant download” and an “e-ticket”?