There is no guarantee that your tickets will be together if you make separate orders in the same section and row because sellers are not required to list seat numbers and two separate listings are likely coming from two entirely different sellers. Any tickets bought within the same order are guaranteed to be together.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I see the seat numbers for certain ticket listings?
- If the seller provides seat numbers in the seller notes, how do I know what number seats I will be receiving if I am not purchasing the entire block of tickets in the specific listing?
- Will my seats be together?
- Will I receive the higher or lower seat numbers in a ticket listing?
- What is a “lawn” seat?
- Where can I find the “seller notes” on a ticket listing?
- What does it mean if the tickets are “obstructed view” or “limited view”?
- Who determines if a ticket is considered an “obstructed” or “limited” view?
- If I make two separate orders for tickets in the same section and row, will they be together?
- What is the difference between an “instant download” and an “e-ticket”?