All tickets that ship on TickPick are delivered using FedEx. You will have an option at checkout to select the type of delivery service you prefer when your tickets ship.
Articles in this section
- What type of shipping service does TickPick use?
- My tickets are shipping. When should I expect to receive them?
- I selected overnight delivery for my tickets, but have not received them yet, why so?
- Do you require a signature for packages?
- Can you have tickets sent to a P.O. Box?
- Do you ship tickets outside the United States?
- How can I change my shipping address before or after an order is placed?
- Can I receive my tickets another way besides the delivery option that was stated on the listing?
- Can I have my electronic tickets resent if I misplaced or deleted the email?
- I have tickets that need to be printed but don’t have a printer. What next?