All tickets that ship on TickPick are delivered via FedEx. You will have an option at checkout to select the type of delivery method you prefer when your tickets ship. Please note that when you select your delivery method the tickets will not be shipped out until the in-hand date. For more information on FedEx delivery, please visit this article.
Articles in this section
- All Things FedEx Delivery
- I received an error message trying claim my tickets, now what?
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- Which shipping service does TickPick use?
- Can I change the delivery method on my order?
- Can I have my electronic tickets resent if I misplaced or deleted the email?
- What if I'm unable to print my PDF tickets as required?
- Can the venue scan my tickets off my phone?
- I received my tickets electronically but would like the hard copy as a souvenir. Can I receive the hard copies?
- Why can’t I use the TickPick app to access certain mobile tickets?