When tickets are ready for delivery, they will ship on the FedEx delivery service you selected at checkout. Overnight delivery is such that the package will be delivered on the following business day after being shipped, which is not necessarily the day after the order was placed if the next day isn’t a business day or there are delivery delays on the tickets. Please refer to the in-hand date the seller provided in their seller notes when your tickets will be ready for delivery.
Articles in this section
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- What type of shipping service does TickPick use?
- My tickets are shipping. When should I expect to receive them?
- I selected overnight delivery for my tickets, but have not received them yet, why so?
- Do you require a signature for packages?
- Can you have tickets sent to a P.O. Box?
- Do you ship tickets outside the United States?
- How can I change my shipping address before or after an order is placed?
- Can I receive my tickets another way besides the delivery option that was stated on the listing?
- Can I have my electronic tickets resent if I misplaced or deleted the email?