When tickets are ready for delivery, they will ship via the FedEx delivery method you selected at checkout. Overnight delivery is such that the package will be delivered on the following business day, once shipped. This is not necessarily the day after the order was placed if the next day isn’t a business day or there is a delivery delay on the tickets. Please refer to the in-hand date provided in the seller notes on your listing to determine when your tickets will be ready for delivery.
Articles in this section
- The FedEx delivery window (overnight or 2-day) has passed since placing my order and still no tickets? What next?
- FedEx delivered my tickets but now I can't find them. Can I get a replacement ticket or refund?
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- Which shipping service does TickPick use?
- My tickets will be shipped via FedEx. When should I expect to receive them?
- I selected overnight delivery for my tickets; why haven't they shipped yet?
- Is a signature required for orders that are shipped via Fedex?
- Can tickets be shipped to a P.O. Box?
- Do you ship tickets outside of the United States?
- How can I change my shipping address before or after an order is placed?