TickPick guarantees the on-time delivery of your tickets, but not the delivery method, as ticket delivery types are always subject to change. We will always work with sellers to see if they have an alternate delivery method if necessary, but we cannot guarantee that the seller will be able to accommodate the request.
Articles in this section
- All Things FedEx Delivery
- I received an error message trying claim my tickets, now what?
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- Which shipping service does TickPick use?
- Can I change the delivery method on my order?
- Can I have my electronic tickets resent if I misplaced or deleted the email?
- What if I'm unable to print my PDF tickets as required?
- Can the venue scan my tickets off my phone?
- I received my tickets electronically but would like the hard copy as a souvenir. Can I receive the hard copies?
- Why can’t I use the TickPick app to access certain mobile tickets?