TickPick guarantees the on-time delivery of your tickets, but not the delivery method, as ticket delivery types are always subject to change. We will always work with sellers to see if they have an alternate delivery method if necessary, but we cannot guarantee that the seller will be able to accommodate the request.
Articles in this section
- I received an error message trying claim my tickets, now what?
- The FedEx delivery window (overnight or 2-day) has passed since placing my order and still no tickets? What next?
- FedEx delivered my tickets but now I can't find them. Can I get a replacement ticket or refund?
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- Which shipping service does TickPick use?
- My tickets will be shipped via FedEx. When should I expect to receive them?
- I selected overnight delivery for my tickets; why haven't they shipped yet?
- Is a signature required for orders that are shipped via Fedex?
- Can tickets be shipped to a P.O. Box?
- Do you ship tickets outside of the United States?