Most venues today will scan tickets off smartphones for entry into events. You will also be able to use the TickPick app for most events to access your tickets and have them scanned off your smartphone for entry into the event.
Articles in this section
- It has past the FedEx delivery window (overnight or 2-day) since placing my order and still no tickets? What next?
- FedEx delivered my tickets but now I can't find them. Can I get a replacement ticket or refund?
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- What type of shipping service does TickPick use?
- My tickets are shipping. When should I expect to receive them?
- I selected overnight delivery for my tickets, but have not received them yet, why so?
- Do you require a signature for packages?
- Can you have tickets sent to a P.O. Box?
- Do you ship tickets outside the United States?
- How can I change my shipping address before or after an order is placed?