Most venues today will scan tickets off a smartphone for entry into events. You will also be able to use the TickPick app to access your E-tickets and have them scanned off your smartphone for entry into many events as well. If your tickets require you to print them out beforehand, it should say so on the ticket itself.
Articles in this section
- All Things FedEx Delivery
- I received an error message trying claim my tickets, now what?
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- Which shipping service does TickPick use?
- Can I change the delivery method on my order?
- Can I have my electronic tickets resent if I misplaced or deleted the email?
- What if I'm unable to print my PDF tickets as required?
- Can the venue scan my tickets off my phone?
- I received my tickets electronically but would like the hard copy as a souvenir. Can I receive the hard copies?
- Why can’t I use the TickPick app to access certain mobile tickets?