Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the seller will have access to the hard stock tickets for any orders, especially if tickets were not marked as a delivery other than FedEx in the listing. TickPick guarantees the on-time delivery of all tickets, but not the delivery type as it could be subject to change.
Articles in this section
- All Things FedEx Delivery
- I received an error message trying claim my tickets, now what?
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- Which shipping service does TickPick use?
- Can I change the delivery method on my order?
- Can I have my electronic tickets resent if I misplaced or deleted the email?
- What if I'm unable to print my PDF tickets as required?
- Can the venue scan my tickets off my phone?
- I received my tickets electronically but would like the hard copy as a souvenir. Can I receive the hard copies?
- Why can’t I use the TickPick app to access certain mobile tickets?