Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the seller will have access to the hard stock tickets for any orders, especially if tickets were not marked as a delivery other than FedEx in the listing. TickPick guarantees the on-time delivery of all tickets, but not the delivery type as it could be subject to change.
Articles in this section
- The FedEx delivery window (overnight or 2-day) has passed since placing my order and still no tickets? What next?
- FedEx delivered my tickets but now I can't find them. Can I get a replacement ticket or refund?
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- Which shipping service does TickPick use?
- My tickets will be shipped via FedEx. When should I expect to receive them?
- I selected overnight delivery for my tickets; why haven't they shipped yet?
- Is a signature required for orders that are shipped via Fedex?
- Can tickets be shipped to a P.O. Box?
- Do you ship tickets outside of the United States?
- How can I change my shipping address before or after an order is placed?