Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the seller will have access to the hard stock tickets for any orders, especially if tickets were not marked as a delivery other than FedEx in the listing. TickPick guarantees the on-time delivery of all tickets, but not the delivery type as it could be subject to change.
Articles in this section
- Where are my tickets and when will I receive them?
- What type of shipping service does TickPick use?
- My tickets are shipping. When should I expect to receive them?
- I selected overnight delivery for my tickets, but have not received them yet, why so?
- Do you require a signature for packages?
- Can you have tickets sent to a P.O. Box?
- Do you ship tickets outside the United States?
- How can I change my shipping address before or after an order is placed?
- Can I receive my tickets another way besides the delivery option that was stated on the listing?
- Can I have my electronic tickets resent if I misplaced or deleted the email?