Simply go to the Flash Seats web page at www.flashseats.com and click “Register” at the top of the page. You will be asked to enter some basic account information, followed by your credit card or driver’s license information. You will not be charged, as your credit card/driver’s license information is simply a unique identifier. You can also register using the Flash Seats mobile app. The Flash Seats mobile app is compatible with IOS 6.1 or later for iPhone and iPod Touch and with Android 2.3.3 or later for the Android Devices.
Articles in this section
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I setup a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- I will not be the one using the Flash Seat tickets. How will I get the Flash Seats to the person attending the event?
- How will I know when I received my Flash Seats and where can I access them?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some mobile tickets not transferred to the email on my account and received a mobile QR code screenshot instead?
- I am having issues accepting and/or claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?
- How do I use my mobile transfer tickets to get inside the venue?
- I accepted my mobile tickets but can’t see them, why is that so?