You will receive an email once your Flash Seats have been transferred. If you do not have a Flash Seats account, you will be asked to create one, using the same email address as on your TickPick order. Once your account is created, any future tickets transferred to you will automatically be added into your account. You can access your tickets by either registering your Flash Seats account with a credit card or driver's license to be scanned at the gate or pull up the Flash Seats app and have your mobile ID scanned for entry into the event. With either method, the venue staff will print you off a seat locator that shows you the location of your seats in the arena.
Articles in this section
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I set up a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- My tickets were delivered via the "Flash Seat" app. Can I send them to another person?
- How will I know when I receive my Flash Seats transfer and how can I access the tickets?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some tickets sent as a mobile QR screenshot instead of a mobile transfer to my email address?
- I am having issues accepting/claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?