You will receive an email once your Flash Seats have been transferred. If you do not have a flash seats account, you will be asked to create one. In the future, once your account is created, any tickets transferred to you will automatically be added into your account. You can access your tickets by either registering your Flash Seats account with a credit card or driver's license to be scanned at the gate or pull up the Flash Seats app and have your mobile ID scanned for entry into the event. With either method, the venue staff will print you off a seat locator that shows you the location of your seats in the arena.
Articles in this section
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I setup a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- I will not be the one using the Flash Seat tickets. How will I get the Flash Seats to the person attending the event?
- How will I know when I received my Flash Seats and where can I access them?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some mobile tickets not transferred to the email on my account and received a mobile QR code screenshot instead?
- I am having issues accepting and/or claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?