A mobile ticket is an electronic ticket that is transferred to an individual via the email associated with their account. Mobile tickets are mostly done through Ticketmaster’s platform; however, it is not uncommon to receive a mobile QR code screenshot. The screenshot is the same ticket as if your ticket was transferred to you directly via email, but for some events/artist/teams there are restrictions on the transfer of mobile tickets. Just remember, mobile QR codes cannot be printed for entry into an event, as they must be displayed on a smartphone.
Articles in this section
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I set up a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- My tickets were delivered via the "Flash Seat" app. Can I send them to another person?
- How will I know when I receive my Flash Seats transfer and how can I access the tickets?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some tickets sent as a mobile QR screenshot instead of a mobile transfer to my email address?
- I am having issues accepting/claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?