A mobile ticket is an electronic ticket that is transferred via the individuals email associated with their account. Mobile tickets are mostly done through Ticketmaster’s platform; however, it is not uncommon to receive a mobile QR code screenshot. The screenshot is the same ticket as if your ticket was transferred to you directly via email, but for some events/artist/teams there are restrictions on the transfer of mobile tickets. Just remember, mobile qr codes cannot be printed for entry into an event, as they must be displayed on a smartphone.
Articles in this section
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I setup a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- I will not be the one using the Flash Seat tickets. How will I get the Flash Seats to the person attending the event?
- How will I know when I received my Flash Seats and where can I access them?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some mobile tickets not transferred to the email on my account and received a mobile QR code screenshot instead?
- I am having issues accepting and/or claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?
- How do I use my mobile transfer tickets to get inside the venue?