If you have not located your transfer invite email, please double check your inbox, spam, and junk mail. In this email it will have instructions on how to claim and accept the tickets for your order. Often, this email will be coming directly from Ticketmaster or the team that the tickets are for. If you are experiencing any issues from the platform the tickets have been transferred from (Ticketmaster, Flash Seats, etc.) or your account itself, it is best to contact this company directly as we unfortunately do not control the transfer process. If you are experiencing any issues with locating your transfer email or have questions on the process at all, please reach out to our support team for further help.
Articles in this section
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I setup a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- I will not be the one using the Flash Seat tickets. How will I get the Flash Seats to the person attending the event?
- How will I know when I received my Flash Seats and where can I access them?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some mobile tickets not transferred to the email on my account and received a mobile QR code screenshot instead?
- I am having issues accepting and/or claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?
- How do I use my mobile transfer tickets to get inside the venue?
- I accepted my mobile tickets but can’t see them, why is that so?