If you have not located your transfer invite email, please double-check your inbox, spam, junk, and deleted mail folders. This email will contain instructions on how to claim and accept the tickets for your order. Often, this email will be coming directly from Ticketmaster or the team that the tickets are for. If you are experiencing any issues from the platform the tickets have been transferred from (Ticketmaster, Flash Seats, etc.) or your account itself, it is best to contact this company directly as we unfortunately do not control the transfer process. If you are experiencing any issues with locating your transfer email or have questions on the process at all, please reach out to our support team for further help.
Articles in this section
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I set up a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- My tickets were delivered via the "Flash Seat" app. Can I send them to another person?
- How will I know when I receive my Flash Seats transfer and how can I access the tickets?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some tickets sent as a mobile QR screenshot instead of a mobile transfer to my email address?
- I am having issues accepting/claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?