Yes! If tickets were electronically transferred to you from a seller, you will have the ability to transfer your mobile tickets to another individual, free of charge. Regardless of the ticket platform used for the delivery of your tickets, you just need the name and email of the person to whom you’re transferring tickets. This person will then receive the same email you received notifying them that tickets have been transferred to them.
Articles in this section
- How To Receive Your Paciolan Electronic Transfer Tickets
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- How do I access my AXS tickets?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some tickets sent as a mobile QR screenshot instead of a mobile transfer to my email address?
- I am having issues accepting/claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?
- I accepted my mobile ticket transfer but can’t see the barcodes, why is that?
- How to Receive Your NFL Electronic Transfer Tickets