Yes! If tickets were transferred to you from a seller, you will have the ability to transfer your mobile tickets to another individual, free of charge. Regardless of the ticket platform used for the delivery of your tickets, you just need the name and email of the person to whom you’re transferring tickets. This person will then receive the same email you had received notifying them that tickets have been transferred to them.
Articles in this section
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I setup a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- I will not be the one using the Flash Seat tickets. How will I get the Flash Seats to the person attending the event?
- How will I know when I received my Flash Seats and where can I access them?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some mobile tickets not transferred to the email on my account and received a mobile QR code screenshot instead?
- I am having issues accepting and/or claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?