Every MLB team allows tickets to be scanned off a smartphone for entry into the ballpark, however, some use the MLB Ballpark app and others use Ticketmaster’s mobile platform. Please refer to our blog here where you can confirm how mobile tickets are accessed depending on the team.
Articles in this section
- How do I access tickets from the MLB Ballpark App?
- I have not received my ticket transfer offer email. What next?
- What is “Flash Seats”?
- How do I setup a Flash Seats account? What if I already have an account?
- I will not be the one using the Flash Seat tickets. How will I get the Flash Seats to the person attending the event?
- How will I know when I received my Flash Seats and where can I access them?
- What is a mobile transfer ticket?
- Why are some mobile tickets not transferred to the email on my account and received a mobile QR code screenshot instead?
- I am having issues accepting and/or claiming the mobile tickets for my order. What next?
- Can I send my mobile transfer tickets to someone else?