We run an authorization on the credit card on file to make sure every seller has a valid card when listing tickets for sale. In the unfortunate event that there was an issue with an order such as tickets not being delivered or were invalid for entry, a fee can be processed to secure replacement tickets for buyers or compensation in the form of TickPick credit.
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket am I able to sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Does TickPick take a commission on sales?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes like I see in other ticket listings?
- How long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?