Whether you are buying or selling, the ticket market for an event is always very tough to judge. Supply and demand is the biggest factor to fluctuating ticket prices, but for outdoor events, weather can play a key role. The best advice we can give is pricing your tickets competitively and keep a constant eye on the market so you can adjust your price as you see fit.
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket can I sell and cannot sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Does TickPick take a commission on sales?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes that I see in other ticket listings?
- How long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?