If you have electronic tickets, you can list tickets right up until the start of the event. For any hard stock tickets that need to ship, listings will be pulled down 3PM EST two business days before the event to ensure on-time delivery, as FedEx does not deliver on weekends.
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket can I sell and cannot sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Does TickPick take a commission on sales?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes that I see in other ticket listings?
- For how long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?