Typically, pre-uploaded electronic (PDF) listings will be displayed up until event time, electronic transfer listings until 3 hours prior to event time and FedEx listings until 3PM on the second to last weekday before the event. The parameters are subject to change at TickPick's sole discretion.
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket can I sell and cannot sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Does TickPick take a commission on sales?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes that I see in other ticket listings?
- For how long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?