Typically, pre-uploaded electronic (PDF) listings will be displayed up until event time, electronic transfer listings until 3 hours prior to event time, and FedEx listings until 96 hours before the event. The parameters are subject to change at TickPick's sole discretion.
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket am I able to sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes like I see in other ticket listings?
- How long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?
- Can I scan tickets into my listing?