You can delete a TickPick listing at any time. If you need to re-list your tickets again after deleting a listing, you will have the ability to relist the tickets. Please always double-check your listings tab to ensure that there is nothing showing after you have believed to have removed the listing just to make sure they are not still active to be purchased.
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket can I sell and cannot sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Does TickPick take a commission on sales?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes that I see in other ticket listings?
- For how long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?