When listing a parking pass for sale, in the “Section” field of the listing, type “Parking” into the field. If the parking pass is for a specific “Lot,” you can input this info into the “Row” field of the listing. This will ensure that the pass is mapping to the parking section of the event page. Parking passes on event pages can be found at the bottom of seating charts by clicking the orange button labeled “Parking.”
Articles in this section
- What type of ticket am I able to sell on TickPick?
- Is there a fee to list tickets for sale on TickPick?
- Does TickPick take a commission on sales?
- Why do I need a credit card on file to list tickets for sale and why do I see a pending authorization on my credit card?
- How do I list my tickets for sale?
- Can I still list my tickets for sale without having them in-hand yet?
- At what price should I list my tickets for sale?
- How do I list seat disclosures on my listing?
- Why can’t I add seller notes like I see in other ticket listings?
- How long will my listed tickets be available for purchase?