Sellers will receive a prepaid FedEx shipping label, which is paid for by the buyer. Sellers will receive this label in an email, but it can also be found in your TickPick account under “Sales.”
Articles in this section
- I sold my tickets - how do I confirm the sale and deliver my tickets?
- I received notice my tickets have sold but no longer have them available, what now?
- I sold physical tickets that need to ship, do I have to pay the shipping fee?
- How do I ship my hard stock tickets?
- When and how will I get paid if my tickets are purchased?
- How can I update my PayPal information?