Sellers have complete, 100% control over the price of their tickets, as TickPick is merely the secondary marketplace on which sellers can list their own tickets for sale at market value. TickPick does not own any of the tickets sold on our site, and we are simply the marketplace that brings the buyer and seller together. Please keep in mind, tickets might be below or above the “face value” of the original purchase price from the primary source.
Articles in this section
- Who determines the price of tickets?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I negotiate prices with sellers?
- Will ticket prices drop if I wait to buy?
- Ticket prices have decreased since I made my purchase – can I exchange my tickets or get a refund or discount on my original order?
- Does TickPick offer any promotions or discounts?
- I made a purchase using the wrong credit or debit card. Can I change cards?
- I see the same tickets posted for sale on another marketplace, why is that so?