It is impossible to say, as there are numerous variables that may contribute to the change of the market price for an event. Supply and demand is a main factor, but for an outdoor event, weather, as an example, can play a significant role on the market price as the event approaches.
Articles in this section
- Does TickPick Charge Any Sales Tax?
- Who determines the price of tickets?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can I negotiate ticket prices with sellers?
- Will ticket prices drop if I wait to buy?
- Ticket prices have decreased since I made my purchase – can I exchange my tickets or get a refund or discount on my original order?
- Does TickPick offer any promotions or discounts?
- I made a purchase using the wrong credit or debit card. Can I change cards?
- Why do I see the same tickets posted for sale on another marketplace?