Please double-check your purchase confirmation email that contains information on the tickets you have ordered. After confirming the tickets are still not what you ordered, please contact our support team so we can further assist. In most cases, the tickets may be permitted row upgrades from your seller.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my tickets after placing an order?
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets and will that be a problem at my event?
- My tickets are not consecutive seats, are they still guaranteed together?
- What do I do if my tickets are different from what I ordered?
- Can I receive my tickets sooner than what was disclosed in the seller notes/confirmation email?
- Why did the delivery method on my order change?
- My tickets have been misplaced (lost, destroyed, stolen, etc.). Can I have new tickets resent?
- I received my tickets, but they are a few rows closer than my original tickets. Are my tickets correct?
- Do I need my TickPick order number to get into an event?