Delivery delays on the release and availability of tickets for the original buyer are common in today's ticket industry. Many teams, venues, and artists have delivery delays in place that are outside of the control of both the seller and buyer. Please check the in-hand date you received in your confirmation email for information on when the seller expects the tickets to be ready for delivery. Tickets may become available sooner than the set in-hand date, and if so, the seller will deliver the tickets as soon as they can.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets and will this give me problems at my event?
- My tickets are not consecutive seats, are they still guaranteed together?
- My tickets are different from what I ordered. What next?
- Can I receive my tickets any sooner than what was disclosed before my purchase or confirmation email?
- Why did the delivery method of my tickets change?
- My tickets were lost, destroyed, and/or stolen. Can I have new ones resent?
- I received my tickets, but they are a few rows closer than my original tickets. Are my tickets still valid?
- Do I need my TickPick order number to get inside any event or venue?