Delivery delays on the release and availability of tickets for the original buyer are common in today's ticket industry. Many teams, venues and artists have delivery delays in place that are outside of the control of both the seller and buyer. Please check the in-hand date you received in your confirmation email for information on when the seller expects the tickets to be ready for delivery. Tickets may become available sooner than the set in-hand date, and if so, the seller will deliver the tickets as soon as they receive them.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my tickets after placing an order?
- Why is there a different name printed on the tickets and will that be a problem at my event?
- My tickets are not consecutive seats, are they still guaranteed together?
- What do I do if my tickets are different from what I ordered?
- Can I receive my tickets sooner than what was disclosed in the seller notes/confirmation email?
- Why did the delivery method on my order change?
- My tickets have been misplaced (lost, destroyed, stolen, etc.). Can I have new tickets resent?
- I received my tickets, but they are a few rows closer than my original tickets. Are my tickets correct?
- Do I need my TickPick order number to get into an event?