The “best seat” filter is just as it states, as it shows the best available seats for that event (on a “seat rating” scale of 1 to 5 stars with 1 being the worst and 5 being the best). This filter is ideal for anyone looking to secure the best seats in the house!
Articles in this section
- Can I add tickets into a shopping cart?
- How do I know if my order was placed?
- I am receiving an error message at checkout when trying to make a purchase.
- What options do I have to search for tickets?
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Best Seat” filter?
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Best Deal” filter?
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Seat Rating” score?
- Where can I buy a parking pass on the event page?
- Where can I buy “VIP” tickets on the event page?
- Why can I not select the amount of tickets I need in certain listings?