The “Best Seat” filter is just as it states, as it shows the best available seats for that event (on a “Seat Rating” scale of 1 to 5 stars, with 1 being the worst and 5 being the best). This filter is ideal for anyone looking to secure the best seats in the house!
Articles in this section
- Can I add multiple listings into a shopping cart?
- How do I know if my order was placed?
- I am receiving an error message at checkout when trying to make a purchase.
- How can I find the right tickets for my needs?
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Best Seat” filter?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Best Deal” determined?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Seat Rating” determined?
- Where can I buy a parking pass on the event page?
- Why can't I select the amount of tickets I need in some listings?
- Where can I find out my ticket delivery method prior to placing an order?