Sellers never want to be stuck with a single ticket to sell, and that is the reason you might be having issues selecting a certain quantity of tickets, depending on the listing. For example, you would not be able to purchase 3 tickets from a listing of 4 tickets as it would leave the seller with a single ticket. The best way to search for tickets that meet your needs would be to use the “quantity” filter and select how many tickets you wish to purchase. Once you select your quantity, any ticket listing available with the number of tickets you are looking to purchase will be displayed, and those that don’t allow for you to order the amount you need will not clutter up listings that do.
Articles in this section
- Can I add tickets into a shopping cart?
- How do I know if my order was placed?
- I am receiving an error message at checkout when trying to make a purchase.
- What options do I have to search for tickets?
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Best Seat” filter?
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Best Deal” filter?
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Seat Rating” score?
- Where can I buy a parking pass on the event page?
- Where can I buy “VIP” tickets on the event page?
- Why can I not select the amount of tickets I need in certain listings?