Sellers never want to be stuck with a single ticket to sell, and for that reason you might be having trouble selecting a specific quantity of tickets, depending on the listing. For example, you would not be able to purchase 3 tickets from a listing of 4 tickets, as it would leave the seller with a single ticket. The best way to search for the number of tickets that you need would be to use the “quantity” filter and select how many tickets you wish to purchase. Once you select your quantity, any available listings with the number of tickets you are looking to purchase will be displayed, and those that don’t allow for you to order the amount you need will not display.
Articles in this section
- Can I add multiple listings into a shopping cart?
- How do I know if my order was placed?
- I am receiving an error message at checkout when trying to make a purchase.
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Best Seat” filter?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Best Deal” determined?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Seat Rating” determined?
- Where can I buy a parking pass on the event page?
- Why can't I select the amount of tickets I need in some listings?
- Where can I find out my ticket delivery method prior to placing an order?
- How long are tickets listed leading up to an event?