You can purchase tickets for an event that you will not be attending; but please keep in mind that any tickets set for a Will Call or Local Pickup will be under the original purchaser’s name. The same goes for any electronic transfer and e-tickets, as orders will be delivered to the original purchaser’s email address on file. If you need to make any changes to the name for a ticket pickup or the email to which tickets will be delivered, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Can I add multiple listings into a shopping cart?
- How do I know if my order was placed?
- I am receiving an error message at checkout when trying to make a purchase.
- How can I find the right tickets for my needs?
- When sorting for tickets, what is the “Best Seat” filter?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Best Deal” determined?
- When sorting for tickets, how is “Seat Rating” determined?
- Where can I buy a parking pass on the event page?
- Why can't I select the amount of tickets I need in some listings?
- Where can I find out my ticket delivery method prior to placing an order?